It has no side effects, it is not painful (the client only feels heat in the treated area and can return to normal life immediately after the treatment). It overheats the surface or deep layers of tissues with a better thermal effect and more visible results. It restores softness, flexibility and firmness to the skin where it needs it most. Thanks to the increased temperature, there is an acceleration of the metabolic cycle, stimulation and activation of fibroblasts and an increase in the production of collagen and elastin.
NuEra Tight treatment is suitable for the entire face, around the eyes, mouth, cheeks, chin, neck and décolletage, as well as the abdomen, hips, buttocks, inner and outer thighs, knees, shoulders, around the breasts and back. The procedure is quick and effective, taking approximately 15-20 minutes for the face and neck and approximately 20-25 minutes for body areas. The system treats all areas quickly, safely and effectively, providing natural-looking and smooth results. The number of treatments required depends on the condition of each client’s skin. 4-6 treatments are generally recommended.
- Immediate and permanent firming, tightening the skin of the face, neck and décolleté
- Overall significant rejuvenation of the face and reduction of signs of sagging skin – natural lifting
- Visible smoothing of wrinkles and skin imperfections
- High efficiency in blood circulation and oxygenation of the skin
- Relaxation of facial muscles and pleasant relaxation
- Non-invasive method – we do not disturb the integrity of the skin – no scars and no recovery time after the treatment
- Precise targeting of the treated area of the face or body
- Short time required for treatment – can be completed at any time of the day
- The tightening effect occurs gradually approximately 1 month after the treatment, the results are visible for approximately 2-3 years. After undergoing this type of treatment, the skin may be slightly red. Redness disappears on its own after a short time.
Pregnancy, sensitivity to heat, injuries, wounds, piercings in the treated area (it is necessary to avoid it), tattoos or injectable fillings (done a month before), inflammatory diseases and others. Patients with a metal implant or an implanted device (e.g. pacemaker) must first consult a qualified physician.