New in Tomar!
Softlifting is a new, minimally invasive treatment, which combines the benefits of mesotherapy and highly effective intense pulsed light (IPL) that result in revitalization, moisturation and rejuvenation of the skin.
Softlift is a new, minimally invasive treatment, which combines the benefits of mesotherapy and highly effective intense pulsed light (IPL) that result in revitalization, moisturisation and rejuvenation of the skin. It is a series of microinjections made of hyaluronic acid and a solution containing vitamins specifically tailored to meet your current needs.
Such cocktail combined with IPL leads to normalised skin function, skin health, reduction of wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and appearance of pores; returning the skin to a more youthful, healthy appearance. The combination of IPL and soft mesotherapy triggers the body to produce new collagen, which leads to natural and vibrant looking skin.
Hyaluronic acid is the strongest moisturizing substance in the body. Its dermatologic and aesthetic benefits are exceptionally important for your skin. Not only it regenerates and protects it against pollutants, it also eliminates wrinkles, traps skin-damaging free radicals, minimizes striae formation and accelerates wound healing to name but a few.
Vitamins are of utmost importance when it comes to proper functioning of the human body and epidermis.
- Vitamins A, E, C, B, K and D – protect the skin from free radicals leading to cell damage. Thanks to their protective barrier they are particularly useful in our fight against inflammation. They are a vital component of skin repair from the inside and the outside and promote collagen production.
- Amino acids – they are the building blocks of your skin, help hydrate, repair, and renew.
- Mineral salts – stimulate cellular activity and thus increase the metabolism of most body cells.
- Coenzymes – are catalysts for numerous biochemical reactions and are essential for renewal of tissues. They also function as antioxidants thus help to keep your skin healthy. They can be injected to reduce the appearance of fine-to-moderately deep wrinkles.
- Nucleic acids – they stimulate synthesis of important skin proteins. The therapy result is vibrant-looking skin with improved tonicity, elasticity and appearance. The results are immediate and lasting.
Nutrients that are injected directly are absorbed by your skin allowing it to benefit from them immediately. One of the key factors in healthy, glowing skin is great circulation. Proper blood flow ensures even skin tone and elasticity. There are many other factors such as smoking, hormonal changes and pollution that also take a toll on your complexion.
Mesotherapy improves dull, dry and tired looking skin as it delivers nourishing substances to the layers of the skin where cell repair and growth repair.
IPL (Intense pulsed light)
IPL is a medical device that safely treats and improves a wide range of skin imperfections such as: signs of ageing, dilated capillaries, wrinkles, enlarged pores and pigmentation. Additionally, it offers non-invasive treatments that are customised to each individual’s specific skin type and condition, providing the best possible results through a process called photorejuvenation. This procedure is designed to encourage healing and regeneration of all layers of the skin. It also heats up deeper dermal tissue in order to stimulate the production of new elastin and collagen. There is a visible improvement in pigmentation and skin texture after a few treatments. IPL devices use a polychromatic light, which penetrates several layers of skin unlike laser devices that emit a monochromatic light. IPL is the perfect treatment for you: simple, painless and no side effects.
- Gradual and long-lasting skin tightening on your face, neck and décolleté
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Increased skin hydration/revitalisation and blood flow
- Reduced wrinkles and blemishes
- It stimulates elastin and collagen production
- Restores skin tightness and elasticity
- Prevention of wrinkles
- Suitable for acne and pigmentation problems
- Removal of fine lines
- It evens out skin discoloration
- Removes acne scars
Duration: 25 min
Am I a good candidate?
The Softlift treatment is suitable for people with dry, dehydrated and saggy skin. This treatment can help you to achieve and maintain improved skin laxity, radiance and firmness. It works well on the face, neck, décolleté and the back of the hands. A course of 4 treatments taken monthly may be required for the best results. Do not apply any makeup 2 hours after the treatment. No sun exposure, sun beds or sauna for 1 week after the treatment.
After the treatment:
It is quite acceptable for the area to be slightly reddened immediately after the treatment; very small scabs may appear but they heal quickly. No sauna, sun beds or sun exposure without UV factor for 3 days after the treatment.
Pregnancy, breast feeding, allergies to any of the listed agents (hyaluronic acid, vitamins) acute skin inflammation, herpes simplex, cancer etc…